Now on DriveThruRPG:
These are three one-shot dungeon delves. Each delve features nine rooms or locations full of challenges and interactivity (for a total of 27). Each delve has only one type of monster, but they are complex, and there are lots of them!
This volume of Wicked Little Delves includes three small dungeon adventures:
- a new twist on the classic spiders-in-the-cellar,
- a prison full of attack dogs, and
- an abandoned cult lair full of pirate treasure and killer crabs.
SYSTEM: Each monster has stats for Fifth Edition, Old School Essentials, and Into the Odd.
These adventures are intended for characters at levels 1, 2, and 3.
- They are mainly focused on exploration and combat, with some minor social encounters.
- Estimated run time for each: 1 session, or 2-5 hours.
- Each adventure includes one complex original monster and a variety of unique treasures.
I’m kinda proud of some of the illustrations, like this moth cultist:
And this evil bunny:
I hope you’ll check out Wicked Little Delves, vol 1.
And yes, volumes 2 and 3 are on the way!